Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Card of the day

I think for today's reading this card's meaning is very literal. I had construction workers come to finish my home. (we are remodeling our house) in the card you see a worker working on the house and there are two people who look like they are in charge of how the work gets done, so i see this as my father and I. i am in the background. today they were working on my closet, and asked me how i wanted them the shelves for my shoes, i felt my dad had to hae a say into this. so it wasn't all me. so there are three people here working on something. the two other people, my dad and i aren't actively working but there are three people involved in the product, my shelves.:) this is a very literal meaning. Today there was a lot work done on the house since a long time, like one and half weeks? so it was special day with work involved. also this card, the three of pentacles is about fixing up the little details, there is a solid foundation,our house is almost done just some finishing touches. as you can see the three of pentacles in the card are already wove in.he is just finishing a few things that need retouching.

No comments: