Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tarot of the day


Four of cups. another depressing card. the man has a gloomy depressive expression on his face. he is looking at the three of cups , like he doesn't care about them, is he bored and sick of what he has? or is he just too depressed to appreciate what he has. a lack of pleasure in life. a hand pops up with another cup he doesn't even see it. too depressed to notice the good things in life. maybe he bored of his old ways of life, in the three of cups there is celebration, party and then you get bored and realize not everything is a party.

for me with this card i feel i think its telling me that i am too depressed to see my options in improving my situation/depression. i need to be wary of negative thinking and gloom because i might miss an opportunity to get better, i need to think positive. or maybe its telling me today i will be bored with things that i find pleasure in every day life. but more then anything i think its talking about my depression.

No comments: