Thursday, February 14, 2008

Card of the day

Soft control

I see a gentle woman, you can tell she has a gentle soft expression on her face and innocence, purity in her because she has five roses in her hair, and is wearing a white dress which is symbolized of purity. she is opening the lions mouth with so much ease, and patience.

what this card means is in either for you to tackle a challenge (in this case a lion) you have to have patience and be gentle with yourself and others. but i think this card related to today means that i have to be gentle with myself. yes i'm in a very difficult situation, but i have to patient with myself and gentle otherwise i am not gonna be able to work it out. also the woman in the strength card is calm despite the challenge of opening a lion's mouth. so i guess this is saying for me to stop worrying? i will better success ed in any difficult situation if i am calm, at ease and have patience. for example in my therapy, i have to wait for results, i have to be strong and face my issues but my therapy wouldn't work if i didn't have the patience and if i wasn't gentle with myself.

i also think the card has another meaning, it could mean i am trying to balance my male and female sides. the women being a female principle and the lion being a very strong male principle. so the woman is struggling with her inner male and female side. there needs to be a balance. the female aspect in this card is trying to control the lion masculinity tendency to be lustful and desire, or the ego.

No comments: